Monday, July 16, 2007

Let's talk man to man

For the last few months, I've been thinking about writing on somethings that all men (women too) should know. I see Martha Stewart has kitchen equipment you need to have so I thought I'd like to put my 2 cents in. So here goes. I'll call these lettle talks M2M for man to man.


M2M #1 Whatever you do in life, the first and most important thing is that you come to know God and to devote your life in bringing honor to Him. Drop everything you're doing right now and Click on this link to read how you can know him. Don't kid yourself. There is only 1 way and one way only to have a relationship with God. Please read about it and consider it. Knowing Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior is THE most important thing you'll ever do.

Having financtial troubles, marital problems, work problem, or just plain problems. Start at the top by coming to Know Christ. Anything else is just a cover-up. Waiting till you just going to die won't cut it. Why? because there is no guarantee how long we'll live. In fact, there is no guarantee that you'll even finish reading this article. Don't waste your life on seeking foolish dreams that are only just like a vapor. They appear for a time but then just as quickly vanish.


I can tell you that through my experience in life, the God has provided all my needs through every situation. But it's even more than that. He goes beyond my needs and blesses me in so many ways that there's not enough time or space to tell them all.


If you read this link I'd be glad to talk to you or put you in touch with someone that can show you through God's Word how great a thing God has in store for you.

No comments: