Monday, June 11, 2007

8 things...


My daughter-in-law challenged some of us to post 8 things about ourselves. Since my mouth is stuck in overdrive today, I'll give it a try.


....so here goes:“Rules:” After posting these rules, each player proceeds to list 8 relatively random facts/habits about himself/herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, leaving them a comment on their blogs to let them know.


1. Although I used to be known as a techno-geek and won a prize by Bell telephone for my Science Fair project of making a telephone there is one thing that I'm pitiful at is using a telephone. It took me years to figure out how to use call waiting....


2. Hard to believe but I played varsity basketball and track in high school!


3. My buddies and I used to "haunt" attics and bank building clock towers in college and as a result left a legacy that come of the building in that town were haunted! ha ha


4. To raise money for a Chiropractic cause while I was in college, my wife and I made hundreds of ties and sold them.


5. One of my "wants" for a present is to get a Mindstorm lego robot.


6. Took helicopter lessons with my dad in Arizona


7. Although we had 9 children, we really wanted 12!


8. I'd like to live in a one room shack by the ocean for a year


Since I get an average of 9 visits per day on this blog site and you know who you are, you're tagged... :)


No comments: