Thursday, March 30, 2006

A box of cards...still have them!


A while ago when my family asked what I wanted for a gift, I told them a box of cards. What? Yes, a box of cards. I'm not a card writer, but need to be. You hear of someone who has a baby (like my daughter-in-law Susan), or someone who has a birthday, or anniversary, or just needs encouragement. If I had some cards, I told my kids, I could send them when I was thinking about it. So, guess what I got for a gift from Jason & Liz and their children?..... a box of cards. It's a beautiful box, and had all types of cards in them.... and still do! I look at it often and think, "hey! I should send a card", but then sit down til the thought passes.

Anyway, if you're reading this and you're like me... then here's an easy way with a few pushes of the keyboard to send a card to my new grandson Ryan Scott and his mom Susan and his dad Scott right at the hospital and it doesn't cost you a dime!

http://www.stfrancishealth.org/default.asp?link=send_a_card

You just put Susan Elwart down and pick the look of the card and type a small message. It's so simple and you're already sitting down, so what could be easier!

Susan is doing good, but Ryan has been struggling some with his breathing. Scott tells me today he's doing much better, but still has a few days in the hospital just to make sure.

I appreciate you thinking of them and especially praying for them!

Signed, a Dad and Grandfather

No comments: