Friday, May 19, 2006

He's All Boy!


Zachery turned 8 this week. His dad tried to bring him up tough. Always throwing the ball at him at full speed, not letting him slack off. He does have great talent and is a fast runner. He catches, throws, runs like you'd want a guy to do.

But when he's around me, he's polite, quiet, and respectful. When he was real little, I think about 3 years he and one of his sisters were kidding each other. Now I have 15 grand children, but I had never seen a little kid kid! I didn't think they were capable of comprehending kidding, but they did!

Zach's mom Liz told me that he tried out for Little League and wanted to play in the outfield so he could "dive for the ball".

As Zach grows up, I'm looking forward to see what the Lord has in store for him. The path he's going, and the way his parents are raising him, I believe he'll be a blessing to us all.

Right now, though, I'm looking forward to seeing him play in little league!

No comments: