Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My Chinese sister



er... my sister in China.

My sister is a practicing Chiropractor of 25+ years and is now in practice in Zigong, China. China just had a 1 week national holiday so she went to Tibet on vacation. It was good to hear from her. I've posted some pics of where she went. Boy is it beautiful!

Here's some excerpts of us on instant messenger

Linda: It was so breathtaking and beautiful!
Dan: Where'd you see the Panda?
Linda: At Wolong Panda Center. I have over 400 photos. I took these with my Nikon camera that I bought before I left. Words don't describe God's magnificence. How beautiful it was!
It was great to have a snowball fight. I was over 4000 meters in the mountains
Dan : I'll bet the air was fresh
Linda: Oh fresh plus I could see blue sky, and the stars at night were a treat also.
Dan: How was the food?
Linda: Good because a lot was Tibetan
Dan: Which is what?
Linda: Lamb, beef not as spicy. Mountain food.
Dan Mountain food?
Linda: Yes they need protein to live on the side of the mountain.

She'll be posting more info on her blog.. http://360.yahoo.com/drlindama

No comments: